Follow Me on Facebook...

Friends

About Me

My photo
Hendersonville, United States

Monday, March 31, 2008

Baby Gates...Here we come!!!

Tonight, Josh and I had placed Maggie on the floor while we cleaned up her room and got everything ready for bed. We decided to get down on the floor with her for our nightly prayers, when Maggie popped up and crawled over to us.

Josh ran and got the camera (of course!!), she was a little tired at this point, but you can see her in action...We can't believe it! She is getting so big...Just thought we would share! Hope you love it!

We are so proud of her!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet!!!! I miss those precious days. Don't be in too big of a hurry for her to do stuff. It's hard to look back and remember when Kaitlin was learning to crawl. So precious!
Love,
Kerri

Courtney said...

How cute!! I meant to comment on Maggie giggling on the last post. I was laughing out loud watching that. Can't wait to experience this stuff myself. Give Maggie and big hug for me-she is growing so fast!
Love,
Courtney

Anonymous said...

That brings back memories! Billy turned 40 today. By the way, I love the music on your blog. Much Love Crazy Aunt Jane

Karin said...

That is sooo adorable!! What a big girl!! Matthew can get his legs and one arm going so he's getting close. It's crazy how fast they are growing up. We better enjoy these moments.
Love you!
Karin

Rachel Wilson said...

That is soooooooo sweet. I can't wait to get to know her more this summer. You have such a sweet family!