Follow Me on Facebook...

Friends

About Me

My photo
Hendersonville, United States

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Baby, It's Hot Outside...


It was a beautiful day here in Hendersonville. I haven't been out of the house since last Saturday (unless you count hospitals and doctor's offices), so we decided to go outside and enjoy the nice warm weather.

We went for a short walk as I am still working up my energy and just enjoyed some time together.

I loved these pictures of my two favorite people in all the world.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics! What a great day to get out and enjoy! Glad you were well enough to go out. Hope you feel 100% soon.
Love ya,
Kerri

Karin said...

Hi Alie! These are beautiful, precious pictures!! They are what I call "framers!" I cannot wait to hold your beautiful baby girl and see you, Josh, and little Dexter Bing. What a beautiful family you have!! Love to the Harris family!!

Pam said...

What a beautiful picture! So nice to see Josh so happy when he is with his little girl!! He loves her (& YOU!) so very much. I love to see him....I love to see him happy...I love to see him happy with his family....Love you all so very much...Mom in Indiana