So my sister, Brea, tagged my hubby, Josh, a couple of weeks ago. I think she would have tagged me, but I was in the bed sick with Mono. Long story, crazy story...maybe later. Anyway, she tagged asking to know 6 fun and interesting things about yourself. Josh never has done it, so I thought I would.
So here goes.
1. I get the weirdest of all weird kinds of illness. IF it is gross, scary, weird, from another country, or has hair, I am going to get it. I always get very sick, when I get sick. Since I am around children all the time, I usually have a pretty good immune system. BUT when I do get sick, it is bad. It is not something that I am proud of...most of my friends make fun of me, in a nice way, because I have been this way forever. I hope not to pass that onto Maggie!
2. I am a terrible test taker. BAD! It doesn't matter what test...I am just not good at taking tests. I finally diagonsed myself with a test taking disorder...(another weird illness!!! HaHa)
3. Secretly, or not so secretly anymore, I wish to have my own clothing line for children. I want children all over to have Maggie Moo clothing. Right now, it is just me, my sewing machine, a buffet table in my bonus room, and two lamps. Maybe someday....
4. I love to tell people about Josh's story. It amazes people to know that CPR can save someone's life. It is hard sometimes, sometimes I cry, sometimes I pray, but I want people to know that just making a point to learn CPR could save someone's life. I feel that one day, I would love to be a CPR instructor.
5. Everyday, I make a TO DO list. I list things that I have to get done at school and things I have to get done at home. I try everyday to not go to bed until have completed my checklist. Sometimes, it is too long. But, this helps me stay organized. I like to be organized.
6. My freshman year at Cumberland University, I was on the home coming court. Now, if you know me, you know that I am the furtherest thing from a homecoming queen there is. I played tennis and every sport had to have a representative for all of the homecoming events. It was basically, "Alison can do it...She is the freshman." I loved it though. I got to wear my prom dress that I had just worn to prom the May before, got my hair done, makeup, everything. I was also in a parade around Lebanon where I rode on the back of a corvette with a friend of mine at the time Brittany, who was the Men's Tennis Team representative. I was dating a guy at the time from home, but since he couldn't escort me, I had to ask a guy that attend CU. That is were Mr. Josh Harris came into the picture. Josh and I met the very first day of school at CU. We were standing in line for physicals (I played tennis, he played basketball). The story has been told several ways, but basically from that day one, we were best friends. He was one of the only guys I knew at CU so I asked him to be my escort. It was great. Homecoming day it was about 109 degrees and I am in my prom dress looking nice...Josh shows up in a green and black FLANNEL shirt and a orange and brown basketball tie. He looked so nice, but did not match at all...so cute! He was so nervous to escort me. Needless to say, I didn't win or place or whatever, but it was a great memory. My sister STILL jokes with Josh about that outfit he wore that day. She just couldn't believe that he would be in FLANNEL (did you hear me say flannel) in September.
So there you have it...That was fun.
Now, I get to tag...
1. Courtney W.
2. Heather T.
3. Karin G.
Have fun girls!
1 week ago