Follow Me on Facebook...

Friends

About Me

My photo
Hendersonville, United States

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Alie's New Baby...

So, long story...but the good ole' Brother sewing machine that my wonderful hubby, Josh, bought for me bit the dust last weekend. I LOVE my sewing machine and use it more and more all the time. We still had the receipt, because we are just that organized...we took that bad boy back to the store and got a cash refund. We then headed over a local sewing shop to check out a new one.


I got a BABY LOCK! I LOVE it. It was a really nice machine and best of all...it was on SALE!
I hated to see the ole' Brother machine go, but I am thrilled about it's big sister!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the new crafts that this new machine can crank out! :)

Karin said...

You look so beautiful! I am excited about your new baby. It looks like you will be able to have a lot of fun. How are you feeling? I've been so worried!!

jeanine said...

love these new pics - I'm a lurker - but they inspired me enough to comment. I'm proud of you. xoxo, nene

Timeless Hardwood said...

You seem so focused in that last picture!!