Follow Me on Facebook...

Friends

About Me

My photo
Hendersonville, United States

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Alie is a sickie Chickie...

Some of you may know that I came down with the stomach bug on Sunday. Seems like I haven't been too healthy since my recent Gallblader surgery.

Still waiting for some blood work, etc. but just wanted to ask that all of my loyal blog readers to be praying for me.
I am still not well. Not sure what is going on. Hoping to know more over the next couple of days.

Your prayers would be greatly appreciated.

Love you all.

2 comments:

Laura Kelley www.pitterpatterart.com said...

Hey Alie
Hate that you are so sick. We'll be praying for you. Laura

Karin said...

I am so sorry, Alie. I had a 24 hour stomach bug on Tuesday. It was NASTY!! I do hope you feel better. We are praying for you. Love you!!
Karin, Rob & Matthew