Follow Me on Facebook...

Friends

About Me

My photo
Hendersonville, United States

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Introducing Lola the Ladybug...

This was a custom order for a little sweetie named Norah. Her mom, Alison, is good friends with my sister, Brea.

She contacted me and asked for a ladybug design for her little and oh so adorable daughter, Norah. This was a great project and so fun to work on.


...Alison, I hope you love it and I can't wait to see Ms. Norah in it...



If you haven't been over to my sewing blog lately, there is a lot happening. I signed up to sell on http://www.etsy.com/ under the username Maggie Moo's Mom.

I am loving it. I am so excited to see what the future holds for me and my sewing machine!

What do you think?


2 comments:

Karin said...

Lola is sooo cute! I might just have to have a daughter someday (or borrow one). Ha! I love the elephant too. Good luck with selling. I am happy to see that you and Ms. Maggie are feeling better. I worry about all of you.
Love you!!
Karin

Brea said...

ok, I LOVE this....if Alison doesn't want, Brea does! :)