Follow Me on Facebook...

Friends

About Me

My photo
Hendersonville, United States

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Maggie's At It Again...Prepare to GIGGLE!

So Ms. Maggie is full of herself these days!

She loves to laugh...at anything. Bless her heart...She is teething so bad, it just breaks our hearts. We are trying to keep her in good spirits as much as possible.

You may not know this, but Dexter Bing (our dog) is Maggie's best friend. She LOVES him. She could be doing something and completely stop and just smile and laugh at Dexter whenever he comes in the room. Dexter loves Maggie equally. It is really sweet!

Turn up your volume and listen to Ms. Maggie giggling her head off at me barking at her...Hope you love it!

Just stop the music to the right and and hit play!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is SOOOO sweet! I bet you could just sit and enjoy that for hours. When she is older, she will be so glad you recorded that!
Love,
Kerri

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this!!

Karin said...

So cute!! I am jealous of how well she sits up on her own. We have to watch Matthew because he gets "bored" and flops over. Poor guy always has a headache for some reason. LOL!

Erin Morgan said...

Oh, my goodness! She is so sweet! i can't wait until Finnegan does this too...

Susan said...

That is so sweet!! I giggled with her! Such a cutie!

Asher and Amy said...

So, cute and very exciting. I enjoyed browsing your husbands photography site as well. Thanks.