Follow Me on Facebook...

Friends

About Me

My photo
Hendersonville, United States

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Help! I am a SLOB...

I hate to admit it, but my sewing area in our bonus room is out of control! It is quickly taking over the whole room, which is a HUGE room. Here are some pictures to back me up.





Check out that little cutie, Maggie. She loves to be apart!


Don't worry, JuJu, I am turning into Captain Organization today!

Check back soon for updated pictures with a nice, neat sewing place for me to craft!


Have you been over to my sewing blog lately...LOTS going on with Spring Fabrics galore! Be sure to check it out...You can link to it HERE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think your sewing area shows that you have a lot going on and are very busy. That's a good thing. They say that if a desk is perfectly neat all the time, then the person is not very busy. I'm sure you'll create an organizational system for your little area that works perfectly and looks tidier. Can't wait to see what you do!
Kerri