Follow Me on Facebook...

Friends

About Me

My photo
Hendersonville, United States

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Aunt Molly & Maggie's Day Of Fun...


So, I love Spring Break. Period. It is the best stay-at-home, run errands, be on no schedule what-so-ever, hang out with Maggie, shop with JuJu, head to the zoo with Aunt Brea and the kiddos, and hit up an awesome fabric and notions sale week ever...that I am getting paid for. I think Spring Break is so important, because it gives teachers and kids the opportunity to refresh and get ready for more learning...ok, ok...I just like the time off...Who could blame me.

Today was an awesome day. Maggie Moo and I headed down to Franklin to meet up with our Awesomest Aunt Molly. Molly and I have been the best of friends since orientation before our Freshman year at Cumberland University. We roomed together for four years, played tennis together, celebrated birthdays together (21 years old four years in a row!!! wink, wink), did everything together. She is a great woman and one that I truly admire. She recently relocated from Hendersonville to Franklin, we were very sad to see her go, but we were all excited for her and her new adventure she was taking on.


We met Molly at her new house...Love her place! So cute and so Molly! We then headed over to do some shopping and eat some yummy, yummy lunch at Chili's. It was so good. After we refueled, we headed over to the mall. We did some retail exercise, you know were you get all your exercise walking from store to store...

These pictures were taken at Chili's for lunch. Maggie is such a sweet little girl and loves to sit in a highchair. She is very nosey so she loves to be able to see and hear everything. She also loved the coasters.


I captured this picture as we were heading on an elevator. She is so laid back and having such a great time. She even helped pick out her new pair of BabyLegs...not sure about these things yet, but we will see.


After our fun filled day, we had to take Aunt Molly back home, which we hated to do.

We love you Aunt Molly and we are so blessed that we got to come hang out with you today.

Thanks for having so much fun with us.

3 comments:

Erin Morgan said...

Oh - I love Baby Legs, they are the coolest thing... especially for our unpredictable weather. I can just put Finn in his onsie with baby legs in tow and put them on him if he gets cold. Also, they'll be great for his arms as he gets older too :)

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the pictures of Maggie! Thanks to two of my favorite girls for such a wonderful day. I'm glad we're introducing Maggie to retail therapy at such an early age. I love you guys!

Love,
Molly

Karin said...

These are so sweet-- I love all of these pictures. I am so jealous. I wish I could have been there with the 3 of you!! Only 4 weeks until I get to visit though. Maggie's hair has gotten so light. It looks like Matthew's now.
Love you-- Karin & Matthew