Follow Me on Facebook...

Friends

About Me

My photo
Hendersonville, United States

Monday, March 10, 2008

Guess Who's A Blogger...

Josh finally started a BLOG about his photography venture. I am so excited for him. He plans to use his blog to showcase his photography sessions.

I am so impressed with the beautiful pictures that he takes, not only of Maggie, but also of others. He has a great eye and a true skill.

Hop over and say hello...

These pictures were captured at our nephews, Isaac and Luke's, baseball practice yesterday. Brea and Jonathan couldn't take them to their practice so my dad, Poppy Eddie, and Josh took them. Josh said it was great! The boys are getting so big, it is hard to believe.

There are many other pictures to look through with more that will be added with time.






I am so proud of you honey!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks punkin!! I guess I have a lot of good inspiration around me :)

Josh