Follow Me on Facebook...

Friends

About Me

My photo
Hendersonville, United States

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Maggie Daddy Day...


So every now and again, Josh will want to take Maggie to have some "Daddy-Daughter Time." I love it when he wants to do this because Maggie LOVES her daddy and doesn't get to spend as much time with him through the week as I do. Yesterday, I had to run a ton of errands...you know those errands were you literally have to run in, know exactly what you need, check out and your done. Well, with Mags, sometimes those 5 minute run-ins, take 30. Josh wanted to spend some time with her at home yesterday while I ran around town...he was a little jealous of all our "Mommy-Maggie Time" I got this week because of Spring Break.

Josh never ceases to amaze me. He was playing around with her yesterday and when I got home, this was these were two of the beautiful pictures he captured of her. I just love his eye for a picture and how he makes Maggie's eyes sparkle.


You can check out the rest of his awesome pictures from his sweet day with Maggie over at his photography blog or by clicking HERE.

No comments: