Follow Me on Facebook...

Friends

About Me

My photo
Hendersonville, United States

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Maggie Moo Went To The Zoo...

Today was awesome!

Maggie Moo and I headed over to the Nashville Zoo. We went with Aunt Brea, Anna, Isaac, Luke, Mary Elizabeth, Ms. Kim, McKinley, Jack, and JuJu. We kind of totally invited ourselves, but I am sure glad that we did. We had the best time ever! I love the zoo. The weather was PERFECT for a good day in the sunshine with all the animals.

Isaac and Luke were the best tour guides ever. Seriously, they knew where everything was and all about each animal. They are so smart.


We looked like something off of the Christmas Vacation movie...With 4 adults, 7 children, 3 little ones in strollers, with 3 strollers, 3 diaper bags, 2 car seats...if you needed it, we had it. We used everything from washcloths to q-tips...You gotta love moms...we had it ALL!


Little Jack and Mary Elizabeth cruising along in their strollers...

Maggie and her JuJu...

Anna, Isaac, and Luke...
Anna, Isaac, Luke, and McKinley...

You gotta love the animals...


We even ran into some awesome people. I meet Amy, mom to Savannah that I made Georgia the Giraffe for, and Erica, mom to Jazmyne and Parker that I made Ms. Edna, Thelma, and Louise and Parker the VW with Surfboard on top for. It was the coolest thing...I had told Erica in a previous email that it would just FLOOR me to be out in public and see a child wearing a Maggie Moo Original...Beautiful Ms. Jazmyne had her shirt on. She looked so sweet in it and said that she loved it. I have never meet either one of these moms, but from pictures we all recognized each other. How cool is that!!!??!! Erica and Amy, it was great to meet you both and your sweet children. Thank you for supporting my craft!!!

Here is a group shot including everyone but JuJu...






Maggie loved the zoo! We had a great time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alie, I'm so glad you "invited yourself" too! We had a wonderful day. I love your family, was so tickled to be with all the Holland women today. Do me a big favor? SEND me good pictures I NEED of today, you know, for the scrapbook!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you all had a great time at the zoo. Thursday must have been a great day for it because of the warm weather. How cool that you met the folks you made shirts for. I have had one person to ask me if Kaitlin's birdie shirt was made by you (Rachel Wilson), so your designs are being recognized! Miss you!
Love, Kerri