Follow Me on Facebook...

Friends

About Me

My photo
Hendersonville, United States

Monday, April 21, 2008

My Sweet Maggie Moo is 9 Months Old...


Words can not describe how much this little girl means to me. I can't believe that this week she will be 9 months old.

Josh and I started to get her 9 month pictures going this weekend. This is just first picture of a ton of beautiful ones. YOU MUST check out Josh's Photography Blog for the others. They are just beautiful. I just love Josh's work.
Leave a comment and let us know what you think!


CLICK HERE TO SEE THE REST OF MAGGIE'S PICTURES!

Happy 9 months Maggie Moo...I love you!

6 comments:

Alison B. said...

sweet girl. you are so beautiful maggie moo.
i love that baby lulu too! norah has outgrown hers in that print and it makes me sad.

Karin said...

These are beautiful pictures!! That outfit is adorable too!! Only 5 days until I am in TN! Yay! I can't wait to finally hold Miss Maggie. I can't believe our babies are almost 9 months old! Oh, thanks for my anniversary card too. You are so sweet!! Love you and can't wait to see you!! XOXO

Nicki and Don said...

So precious! She is just a doll! All of her pictures are great! VERY cute outfit also!!

Heather said...

Aw, they are so cute! Josh did a great job. Hope she's feeling better. Love ya! Heather

Heather said...

Aw, they are so cute! Josh did a great job. Hope she's feeling better. Love ya! Heather

Kerri said...

I can't believe Maggie Moo is turning 9 months old! Time flies. She is beautiful.
Love you guys!
Kerri