Follow Me on Facebook...

Friends

About Me

My photo
Hendersonville, United States

Monday, October 22, 2007

...Maggie's 3 Month Pictures...

Can you believe that little Maggie is 3 Months old?


This Wednesday, October 24th, Maggie will officially be 3 Months old. I just can't believe it! I know I am totally bias, but she is more beautiful everyday. She is still such a sweet and loving baby.

This past Saturday, Josh wanted to go and have a "photo shoot" with baby Maggie for her pictures. He is loving his photography gear and is using it whenever he can. Since we were due for pictures anyway and it was an absolutely gorgeous day, we headed to the local park. It was so much fun just playing and laughing and watching Maggie respond to Josh's camera. She loves to just smile and giggle and make some adorable noises.


We had an awesome day just being a family. The pictures Josh captured mean even more because he was the photographer. Hope you love them!




















You can check out all of the pictures that were captured on Saturday by linking to Josh's Photography Website and clicking the Maggie2 gallery!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maggie is SOOOOO very beautiful! I have loved looking at her picts...and Josh is becoming quite the photograper.

I need to see you guys...I found some baby camo for the Maggie girl!...yes...it's pink camo!!! How awesome!