Follow Me on Facebook...

Friends

About Me

My photo
Hendersonville, United States

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Race for the Cure 2007


It's that time of year again!
Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure 2007

This is a wonderful opportunity to get out, enjoy the beautiful weather, and raise money for a great cause! The past three or four years, Rachel and I have walked in the Race for the Cure event. Breast cancer has always been a very important issue and cause to aid in raising money for. Several members of my family have had breast cancer, including my crazy Aunt Jane. I adore her and I have walked in her honor for the past races.

It is only $25.00 to walk and you get a T-Shirt with your fee.

Josh, Maggie, and I are all going to walk this year. Life is too short not to, in my opinion. It is always a great time for every member of your family!


This is a picture from last year. Alison, Mack, and Rachel ready to walk for a cure!

Here is the information on the Race for the Cure 2007:

Date: Saturday, November 3, 2007
Where: Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park downtown Nashville
Team Information: We are signing up under Rachel Smith's Team - Rachel's Runners
Begin Time: Registration is from 6:30 - 8:30 am and the actual race starts at 8:45 am but Rachel and I try to get there early to get all the free stuff before it's gone!
End Time: We’re usually home by noon ‘cause we’re pooped!
Cost: $25 per person (kids 0 – 5 are free)
Deadline: We must sign up by October 12.



It is an awesome day and I hope all of you will join us!
Let me know if you need any other info!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm walking and hope that lots of good folks will join us! Love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

Hey Alie
We have a team set up as well and Josh, myself and Harper will be there. I hope we you yall and little Ms. Maggie. Laura