Follow Me on Facebook...

Friends

About Me

My photo
Hendersonville, United States

Friday, October 19, 2007

What A Wonderful World...




I love Friday's. I love how they signal that the weekend is about to begin! Everything is going swell at the moment. Josh is feeling okay. Is starting to have some minor pains in his chest again, but he has had to decrease some of his medications, so he feels like it is his body trying to get back to "normal." He has now been back to work for a month and doing fine. His co-workers are always checking on him to make sure he is doing fine. He returns back to his De-Fib doctor at the of November, so hopefully that will be a positive visit.

Ms. Maggie is growing like a weed. It seems like she grows from the time that I drop her off in the mornings to the time I pick her up in the afternoons. She will be 3 months old on the 24th of this month. That is hard to believe!! She has a wonderful and sweet personality. I can tell she is going to be such a sweet little girl.



Work for me has been going great. The kids have been awesome to come back to. They all seem to have missed me a lot and always ask about Maggie and how old she is. My co-workers at both schools have been wonderful.

We traveled up to Indiana this past weekend to see Josh's extended family, whom we have not seen since before Maggie was born. Everyone there was very glad to be able to check up on Josh and spend some time together. The trip was great, but really wore all of us out. You know, you have to pack the whole house and garage to be able to go out of town for a weekend. We stayed at Josh's mom and dad's house and had a great time. We visited a special place in Indiana called Applacres. It is an apple orchard and small shop. It was really cute. Josh has been talking about this place since we got married. He had a lot of special memories from there as a child. It was a great time to just go and enjoy the beautiful day and weather.

Brea and Jonathan have their new addition. Little Mary Elizabeth came home on Saturday and is doing great! She went to the Dr. on Monday for a check-up and she weighed 4 pounds 10 ounces. She is sleeping and eating great. Brea and Jonathan just glow with excitement. Anna, Isaac, and Luke love her very much. What a sweet family.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What adorable pictures! I'm glad everything is going well. We love y'all!
Kerri

Anonymous said...

These are sweetest pictures ever!! What a beautiful girl Miss Maggie is. Of course she has a beautiful mother too. I hope Josh gets better. He is in our prayers.
Love you!
Karin & Matthew Anthony

Anonymous said...

What an awesome picture of you and Maggie, Al! If Josh took it, he is good with that camera!

Brea said...

Ok, I LOVE these pics and I especially love the ones of Mary Elizabeth on Josh's site. How can I cut and copy them to my site???

THANKS UNCLE JOSH!