Follow Me on Facebook...

Friends

About Me

My photo
Hendersonville, United States

Monday, October 1, 2007

Justin, Jodie, & Josh



The way that siblings love each other is such a special bond. It was so great to see Josh get to spend some time with his sister, Jodie, who lives in New Mexico and his brother, Justin, who lives in Indiana this past weekend. There are so few times that the three of them can get together and just hang out and enjoy each other. Jodie came in on Friday evening to visit with the three of us. We haven't seen her since June and we were so thrilled when she said that she wanted to come and meet Miss Maggie and check on her brother, whom she has been so worried about.
She is an amazing woman. She is a mother of seven...
Troy...Age 20, Adrienne...Age 18, Jennifer...Age 15, Michael...Age 10, Seth...Age 8, Aaron...Age 8, and Mark...Age 5. She is a wife to wonderful man named Jeff. He is in the Army out in New Mexico and does an outstanding job. She is a very special person to us and we just were thrilled that she could come out and visit for a couple of days.


We love you Jodie! Miss you loads already!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow THAT Girl has adult kids?

Alison said...

She has the four younger boys and then the three older children are step-children. I know, she is too young to have a 20 year old!

Anonymous said...

Alie, you are too much, girl. ;) Thank you so much for the sweet things you said on your blog. That's a photo I definitely would love for you to send me when you get a chance!

I don't know who Kim is, but if you do, please give her a big squeeze for her post! LOL I got a tickle out of that one.

I miss you, Josh, and Maggie so much it hurts. I have thought of you all day. Thank you for your love, hospitality, and fun. I will cherish the memories from my visit always!

Give everyone a big hug from me, and stay in touch, okay?

Love and hugs!
Jodie