Follow Me on Facebook...

Friends

About Me

My photo
Hendersonville, United States

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Sick Ole' Maggie...

What a crazy past couple of weeks here at the Harris Home...

Maggie and Josh have both been sick here lately. Josh came down with what we thought was the flu but just turned out to be the "funk" and was sick most of my break from school for Christmas break. Maggie got sick on New Year's Day and is just now starting to feel better. She had the "crud" with some nasty drainage out of her nose and eyes. Thankfully, they are both getting back to their happy and healthy selves!

Here are some pictures that Josh captured of her this morning.
Mom and Dad got her these adorable PJ's...We love them.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are the cutest pictures (as always)! I love her happy smile. Kaitlin has those same pajamas, and we love them too! I'm glad everyone is starting to feel better. Too bad it's just in time for you to go back to school.
Love you,
Kerri

Anonymous said...

Poor baby....Glad to hear everyone is on the road to recovery. Bill and I have been sick since Christmas also. Love the video and the pictures and all of you. Watch afer my babies at school. Check our my suggestion for the name of the Odyssey. Really deep huh!!!!
Crazy Aunt Jane

Anonymous said...

She is so precious Allison! Josh does such a nice job with the photos!

Erin (Morgan- Beth's sister :) )

Anonymous said...

She is adorable! Great pictures!!! You need to frame these!

Vickie

Anonymous said...

Alie
Maggie is so cute!!! And Josh's pictures are always SO great. Tell him I said he does a great job. Also I LOVE the burp cloths you made for Mary Elizabeht. Okay so I got a sewing machine for my birthday and have been messing around with stuff like this too. Where did you get your ideas? Did you only use a certain type of fabric, like flannel or fleece for no fraying? Tell me about it. I love them. I would love to try and do something like this for Jack. You are so talented. Email me. laura_pea@yahoo.com. Hey and I didnt even know you like to sew. Laura