Follow Me on Facebook...

Friends

About Me

My photo
Hendersonville, United States

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Josh's First Photo Shoot & Maggie's New Friend...

Today, Josh had his first photo shoot.
It was at our house and it was so much fun.

It was with Heather, Peter, and sweet little Isabella. Heather is a great friend of mine from one of the schools that I teach at. She liked Josh's work and asked if he would be willing to shoot Isabella's 6 month pictures.
Here is a little sample of some of the adorable shots from today!
Maggie for sure found a new friend today. Maggie and Isabella are only 13 days apart and they really seemed to take to each other.

They are such a neat family.
We hope you love them Heather and Peter!




...If you view these, Josh would love your feedback...
Do you like them? Which one is your favorite?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

love it! what did you do with the picture above the bench in the foyer? josh should definitely pursue this talent...it's much safer than paintball any day!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! WE LOVE THEM! We immediately starting smiling and laughing at all her facial expressions. Thank you, thank you, thank you for taking these for us! We can't wait to see the rest. They are awesome Josh!
Love,
Peter and Heather

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and refreshing! This is my grand-daughter! You have done a great job of capturing her personality! I can't wait to see the rest, you have the talent to go forward!

Alison B. said...

orange wall is my fav. has the best soft light and seems very sharp overall. love her expression as well.

Anonymous said...

They're all wonderful. I especially like the first one and the black and white close up. Josh, your talent just continues to amaze me. Keep it up.

Barbara (Grandmother)

Anonymous said...

What great photos, Josh! They are great! I like the one with the orange and the one with the green. But they are all so great! Keep up your talent!

Anonymous said...

orange wall & b/w close up are my favs - Josh is so talented. i'm like looking for a photographer for little jack!!!!

Anonymous said...

josh...I love you pics! I like the orange one and the black and white the best! They all are great!

Brea said...

I LOVE #1...that is so a keeper, but the b/w is great too. I think I would have liked the green wall better if she was naked. The family pic is great as well. Good job Josh...what an amazing talent the Lord has blessed you with!

Anonymous said...

Great job, and beautiful baby! I love the one where Baby Isabella is lying down in the precious, pink, smocked dress. However, they are all amazing!
Kerri