Follow Me on Facebook...

Friends

About Me

My photo
Hendersonville, United States

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Guess Who's Six Months Old...

Ms. Maggie turned 6 months old on Thursday of this past week!
I can't believe that so much time has already passed. We went for her 6 month check-up on Wednesday...only to find out that Maggie had a double ear infection! She was still a trooper through her shots and all.
She weighed in at 15 pounds 14 ounces and was 26 inches long.
I feel like she is more beautiful with every day that passes. Josh and I love her so much and feel so blessed that we have such an awesome little girl in our lives. She is so much fun!
Here are some photos that Josh took today of Mags.
She wasn't feeling the best so we didn't do all that we wanted, we just decided to wait on some of them. Even with her ear infections, she still gave us some really cute ones.
Hope you love them...











6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the photos! She is so precious! So Huggable!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Mags is already 6 months old! Time flies. You're right, she does get more beautiful each day. To be a sick baby, she sure did take some beautiful pictures! You can't even tell that she doesn't feel well. Hope she's better soon.
Love,
Kerri

Anonymous said...

I'm blown away...BLOWN AWAY! These are so great Al! Totally professional looking! I love all the little props, everything is just precious and perfect. I esp. LOVE the one on your main page now with Dex and the sweaters and old bench, awesome! And that last picture she totally looks like a Holland girl!

Karin said...

Alie!!! She is so precious!!! I LOVE all the pictures, especially the one with Dexter. Dexter looks pretty handsome in his sweater. LOL! What a sweet baby girl. I cannot wait to meet her. Kisses from her boyfriend Matthew!!

Rachel Wilson said...

Alie-
Since the post you made about Boothe Farley and her family this fall I have been exploring this world that is T-18. I have found so many families having to deal with this. I saw what I believed was you on Tristan Hostetters page. I was just wondering if that was you. I have read this blog since he was born. I was so surprised. I have commented Yvette once before. I made mention to the fact that of all the blogs I have read I have noticed that the parents of these special babies all have one thing in common (besides sick babies) FAITH. Their faith is so strong. I think that is why I keep reading. It is such a testimony. Well anyway I knew if that was you on her page you would be sad.

Mags looks precious in her pics!

Brea said...

Gotta love that $2 yard sale scale huh?

LOVE THE PICS especially the first one with the birds and the one with Dex on the bench. I miss that bench...one of my fav pieces but it looks so perfect in your entry way.