Follow Me on Facebook...

Friends

About Me

My photo
Hendersonville, United States

Sunday, December 30, 2007

You Can't Get Any Cuter Than This...

~TURN UP YOUR VOLUME~

So...
Maggie, Josh, Dexter, and I returned from Indiana today after celebrating the Holiday with his family this past weekend. We were winding down in the bonus room tonight and since Maggie is becoming quite the pro at sitting up, I decided to play a bit with her.

Little did I know that beating on the floor would thrill her so.

You just can't get any cuter than this!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Rachel Wilson said...

That was precious!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, again! That is so adorable. I played it for Harper and she stared waving to Maggie and chatting with her. Maggie is TOO cute Ali. Laura

Karin said...

She is adorable!! Matthew and I can't wait to come visit!

Anonymous said...

I love it!  I showed this to Kaitlin and she insisted on watching again and again!  She'd say, "Watch Baby Ma-ee again."  Kerri

Anonymous said...

No you can't! I don't think there's any sweeter sound on the planet than a baby's giggle, except maybe their "Mommy" or "I Luv U"

Anonymous said...

This should be submitted to America's Funniest Home Videos! It cracks me up!