Follow Me on Facebook...

Friends

About Me

My photo
Hendersonville, United States

Friday, December 21, 2007

So Normally I Am Not That Competitive...

Normally, I am not that much of a competitive person. Sure, I teach PE and I am always wanting my kiddos to win in games, but in life, competition doesn't matter much to me.

Until today!

Our awesome photographer, Angela Crutcher, who did Maggie's newborn pictures is having a contest. She is allowing the public to vote on their favorite picture of 2007...

Guess who just happens to be Number 9...Ms. MAGGIE!

I am pumped and would love to win the awesome prize that she is offering of a mounted 11X14 or 12X12. Check it out and vote for Mags if you feel she is the cutest one.

What a great idea!

Click here to get to her site!

Go Maggie Go!

6 comments:

Rachel Wilson said...

Just submitted my vote for Maggie!

Anonymous said...

I just voted for beautiful Maggie Moo! Good luck!
Kerri

Brea said...

I just voted and I'll stick this on my blog. Go MAGS Go!

Karin said...

Matthew just voted for his girlfriend. We love this picture!! Good luck!! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Maggie has my vote!!! Go Maggie!

Vickie

Alison said...

Thanks to those of you that have voted! You Rock!

Love,
Alie