Follow Me on Facebook...

Friends

About Me

My photo
Hendersonville, United States

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Oh...How I Love Sam's...

Sam's is addicting. I am serious. I just love to shop in bulk because you don't have to shop again for like 3 years until you actually run out. I went today, only needing some toilet paper and OJ, came home spending $9o dollars with a car load full. I mean, I just love it. You can get mostly anything there and it is always unpredictable about what they will have and for how much.

Anyway, I love Sam's. Period.

Josh returned back to work full-time this week. He has been very tired, to be expected. He is doing well though. I know that he misses Maggie while he is gone, but the time they spend together in the evening is so adorable. His health is doing well...he returns back to one of his doctor's tomorrow. He is hoping they will cut down some of his meds. Josh hates taking medicines...he came home from the hospital with a pharmacy full. Hopefully, his appointment will go well. We really like his doctor, he is so smart.

I had to run to the doctor this morning...thought I could have strep throat. I don't, thank goodness. Just allergies. I am so glad because I was nervous about passing something on to Maggie.

Maggie is growing more everyday. She is starting to giggle and have a great time while interacting with her. She is so adorable. I could just stare at her all day long. Too bad I have to return back to work soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Al, how I hate Sam's! Now actually I do dig the whole bulk thing - makes me VERY HAPPY too! However they did a number on me that I just could not forgive - customer service wise - TWICE! So I shook my finger and said "I'll go down the road and pay your competitor for a membership before I use my free one here again." I needed Ju-Ju that day honey! But LOVE me some bulk items!