Follow Me on Facebook...

Friends

About Me

My photo
Hendersonville, United States

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Life at the Moment

Everything seems to be going fine.

Dexter came through his surgery really well. He had to wear a funny lampshade for ten days until his stitches got to come out yesterday. We also made a trip to the groomer, so by the end of the day, he felt like a new dog. Here is a picture of him with his lampshade on...he was not happy with us.
Maggie is growing so fast. I return back to work in less than three weeks and I am going to miss her so much. She does something new almost everyday. Yesterday, she started cooing more, which is sooo cute. This is a picture that my sister, Brea, took of Maggie on our ottoman. Her eyes are getting lighter blue, but are still so beautiful. She has rolled over twice. Once for my mom here on our couch and another time for Brea at my grandparents house. She loves her bouncy seat because of the fish and water noises. She is starting to sleep through the night, which has been great. She typically goes to bed around 10 or 10:30 and sleeps until around 5. That is fine with me.

Maggie is so much fun to get dressed. She has the cutest clothes and accessories, thanks in part to her Aunt Brea. On this night, our good friends Molly, Kristy, and Alex came over to visit and we decided that she needed to try on her sunglasses and adorable flower grandma hat. She looked so cute and loved it. How funny are those glasses?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet girl! And Alison, dear, I think you're missing one very important blog on your blogroll. Just sayin...

Anonymous said...

Hey Al! I'm so excited to see you here! And Maggie is SO CUTE! I'll be checking in...Love K-