Follow Me on Facebook...

Friends

About Me

My photo
Hendersonville, United States

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Josh's Photography


Josh has decided that he wants to get into photography more and more. He LOVES taking pictures of Maggie and always has a very interesting eye for what looks great. He sold some of his paintball equipment so he could purchase some more professional photography equipment. I couldn't believe that he would want to do that, but it was his idea, so I completely supported him.


Last Friday night, Beech High School was hosting a football game down the street. From our house, all you could see was the glow from the field through the trees. Josh loves this huge old tree in the back of our new house. It is on the property line with the farm that is behind us and it is really stunning.

Josh went outside with his camera late and said that he was going to goof off for a while. Little did I know that he would come back in with such a beautiful picture.


He will make a great photographer and I always love all of his work. I am very proud of him.

2 comments:

Brea said...

Oooh, I love that picture...very pretty. Are you going to frame it?

Anonymous said...

Hey it's Rachel(stites) Wilson! I am so glad your blogging! I love reading them! I happen to have one of my own........
wildwildwilsons.blogspot.com
check it out!