Follow Me on Facebook...

Friends

About Me

My photo
Hendersonville, United States

Friday, September 28, 2007

Maggie's First Yard Sale

Anyone who knows me knows that Brea and I are addicted to yard sales. It is just the best "sport" ever. A couple of weeks ago, Mansker Farms, a local subdivision, hosted their neighborhood yard sale. This is one of the best subdivision yard sales that we have ever been to. We ALWAYS find the best deals. This year Mom, Brea, Isaac, Luke, Maggie and me all went hoping to find some goodies. Brea found a chair for her nursery for $15 dollars! That's right...$15 dollars. It is pretty too. What a find.



On this morning, it was chilly. First time Maggie has been out when it has been a little cool. So of course, she had her grandma flower hat on. She had a great time yard saling (I know it is not a word...until now!). It was a great time to spend together.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Alie
Maggie is super cute and I LOVE her hat. I need to get Harper one. Looks like she is doing great and sounds like you and Josh are too. Laura

Brea said...

Wow, what a day...between Luke running in front of a car, Mom having to pee every five seconds, and me trying to get to Franklin to see Kim...wow, what a day!

Anonymous said...

Maggie is too cute!! Matthew says hi to his girlfriend. I miss you!!
Love,
Karin

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful memory...her first yard sale. what did she buy?