Follow Me on Facebook...

Friends

About Me

My photo
Hendersonville, United States

Saturday, June 27, 2009

For My Sister...




Last Tuesday was my sister, Brea's, birthday. I wanted to do something awesome for her this year. It has been another big year for her. A new home and a new sweetie JT, I felt it would be appropriate to do something that meant a ton to her.
This is a blank canvas that I used tons and tons of scrapbooking paper on and layer it to death. Then I wrote out some awesome verses from the song Wonderful Maker by Chris Tomlin. The lyrics are kind of scattered so you have to look for them to make sense. I kinda liked it that way.
Then I added their last name and made it say "the freeman family."

I gave it to Brea tonight at her birthday dinner and I think she loved it. I thought it turned out pretty awesome.
I love you Breezy!

1 comment:

Brea said...

I do love it! THANK YOU! I already have it hanging in my bathroom and I wake up and see it every morning!