Follow Me on Facebook...

Friends

About Me

My photo
Hendersonville, United States

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Maggie's New Do...

Today was such a fun day. I love days where Josh, Maggie and I just get to hang out and be us together with no real agenda. We decided to get a couple of things done today.

We first headed out to Phillips Toy Mart in Nashville and spent some time in there just looking around and picking up a few Christmas gifts from Santa! That place is so much fun but so packed full. No strollers can get through, which is fine with us because Maggie is going through the "I don't want to be in a stroller when I can just walk or jog anywhere I want to go" stage. I say stage...Lord, I don't know if it is a stage.

After taking care of that we headed over to Green Hills Mall to check out a couple of things there and then headed back north for Maggie's first haircut. To say that Maggie was overdo for a haircut is the understatement of the year. She is so cute and as much as I love her peacock hair, it was out of control. I mean, you know it is BAD when strangers come up and ask Maggie in their "I'm talking to a baby" voice if Mommy has been rubbing a balloon on her head!

We went to see Ms. Nicki at Mitzi's...we love her. She was great with Maggie. They were used to each other because Maggie always goes along for Josh's haircuts and my services (i.e. waxing the bushes off my forehead). Maggie did great. She didn't love the cape, so we got hair all over her, but that was okay!

This is the before picture...oh My!

And the after picture...



She is getting so big. She looks like such a little girl in this picture. Ms. Nicki rewarded Maggie with a sucker, which Mags loved. How cute are those overalls...Thanks Aunt Brea! Also, I just have to say this...Maggie LOVES bracelets. We found this one at Phillip's for a $1.99. She loved it! Overall, it was a great Saturday with great memories!

4 comments:

Laura Kelley www.pitterpatterart.com said...

Oh my how cute. And you are never going to believe it, but Harper had her first haircut today too. :)

Rachel Wilson said...

Ok Chica.... I went to Breas on Saturday and then mentioned to JuJu that I needed to call you and stop by. She mentioned Yall were having a family day so I did not call you (by the way Mags hair cut is to cute) I seriously just want you to make it as bold wild and funky as you have fabric for and we will be cool. Just let me know what color tee I need to pick up so that when she gets it she can wear it THAT DAY. Brea hasmy number (i programmed it in her phone) so just call me if you ned me. Hey I bought her puccini, vera out of her closet saturday. she really means she is selling everything LOL.

Anonymous said...

Love the hair cut. She looks so grown-up; not a baby anymore.

Love Grandmother

Karin said...

I have one word for this posting... A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!! I LOVE Miss Maggie- peacock hair or not. Have you seen my son's hair?!! It's always out of control! LOL!! I cannot wait to see the Harris Family. I will be in TN for nearly 2 weeks at the end of January! Yay!