Follow Me on Facebook...

Friends

About Me

My photo
Hendersonville, United States

Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving from The Harris Home...

Hope you all had a wonderful and relaxing Thanksgiving. Josh is sure in love with "the teacher's schedule" as he was able to have an extra day off this year. He is not going to know what to do with himself around Christmas time with two whole weeks off.

We had a great Thanksgiving. Very low key and just about being a family. We went to my JuJu's house and had a yummy Thanksgiving lunch on Thursday. Josh, of course, brought his camera and captured some beautiful pictures of everyone, especially Brea's kiddos.

He captured this image of me and Anna. She is my beautiful 10 year old niece that I still feel should be Maggie's age. She is such a fun, loving, and sweet young lady. I love her so. She will always hold a special place in my heart as she was my sister's first child. I still remember standing out in the hallway waiting to hear her cry. I was a Junior in High School and had no idea how cool is was going to be to be an aunt to such an awesome little girl.

I was lucky enough to get some sewing done over the break, including this skirt. This was the free skirt that I custom made for the winner of my sewing blog contest. I love the way it turned out!

Now we are looking forward to Christmas and all those memories they will hold. Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

LOVE the family photo at the top-seriously! You all look very good in it. I think Maggie is going to look just like Anna, I see so much of Mags in her. Great pictures!!

Anonymous said...

ALLISON YOU ARE THE SWEETEST WOMAN EVER!
Thank you so much for your sweet comment and well wishes. That makes my day.
Love Maggie's pictures, and her hair is so awesome:0)
Your looking great girl.
Take care and best wishes back.
Maggie Poole Stamper

Anonymous said...

We missed seeing you Thanksgiving. Mags is beautiful with her new "do". Love to all Crazy Aunt Jane

Brea said...

I think I gave Josh a small run for his money on the family pic huh? It turned out REALLY great (in my opinion) I'm sure having a SWEET camera had nothing to do with it.

I, too, feel like Anna should be a baby. UNREAL that she is old enough to want boobs and her own cell phone. YUCK!