Follow Me on Facebook...

Friends

About Me

My photo
Hendersonville, United States

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween...

Happy Halloween to all of you!
Maggie had a great Halloween. This was her second Halloween, but since she was only 3 months old on the last Halloween, this Halloween was soooo fun!

I purchased her costume about a month and a half ago. I was searching on Ebay for some cute ideas. I came across this costume made by Babystyle and LOVED it. If you have ever met Maggs in person, you know that her hair is generally standing straight up as if she has been living inside of an electricial outlet. It is cute and funny, but not so great when your going to church or somewhere more serious. I love her hair. I think it is great. When I saw this peacock costume, it was perfect. She has always been my little peacock with that hair.
I got a great deal on it and Maggie loved it. The costume itself is beautiful. Huge, but beautiful!
We were excited to trick or treat with Brea and Jonathan's kiddos. We love those guys so much!
They always have the cutest costumes. This year they were characters from Alice in Wonderland. Anna was of course Alice and she looked so beautiful and grown up.
The boys were Tweedledee and Tweedledum. Little Mary was the Cheshire Cat.


How great is this picture. I can bearly look at this without tearing up. Those girls are going to be the best of friends.

Hope everyone had a great and safe Halloween! Hard to believe that the Holiday season is coming so quickly. We were so excited to have warm weather for trick or treating last night.

Since the Holiday season is right around the corner, be sure to hop over to my sewing blog where I am giving away an awesome Maggie Moo Skirt. I am going to custom make one lucky winner a skirt of their choice. Be sure to check it out!

6 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh my goodness, Maggie's Halloween costume is ADORABLE. I knew she was going to be a peacock, but it looks soooo cute on her!! It looked like it fit her perfect. Look liked you guys had a great Halloween.
That skirt you made is precious too, I'm going to go put my name in to win. :)

Miss You!

Kerri said...

Maggie and all the kiddos look soooo cute! I know you all must have had a blast. I miss you lots, and can't wait to catch up at Thanksgiving!
Love you!

Anonymous said...

oh those boys are going to HATE that picture and the tweedledee and tweedledum costumes later. too funny!!

- rachel lynn

Anonymous said...

Love the halloween costume what a riot!! Love the skirt to my daughter would love it. elma2179@yahoo.com

Brea said...

the pics turned out SOOO good and yes, Rachel is so right. Luke and Isaac are going to give me the WHAT THE CRAP? look one of these days over those costumes. he he he

Kristen said...

Ok...so we were just watching "30 Rock" and at the end of the show there is a kid in a peacock costume for the credits and it is the same costume that Maggie wore (that may not be the right spelling for this).