Follow Me on Facebook...

Friends

About Me

My photo
Hendersonville, United States

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Maggie's Sweet 15 Month Photo Shoot...

IMG_5846


Today was a great day! Josh and I headed up to my mom and dad's house in Greenbrier to do Maggie's 15 month photo shoot. We tried so hard to get some great 1 year pictures 3 months ago...it just didn't happen. Today Maggie was in top form. She was smiling, laughing, playing some serious peek-a-boo...and just plain having fun.

I love my mom and dad's house. Josh and I had our wedding pictures taken there in the backyard before our wedding. They have a beautiful pine tree row that is practically famous, beautiful flower beds, and some cool old barns.

My mom and dad were so much help today. You should have seen my dad playing with Maggie to get her to smile. I just sat and watched how my dad interacted with her and it made my heart happy. I am very close to both of my parents. I only hope that Maggie will grow and love her parents as much I as I love mine.

IMG_5708b


IMG_5743


IMG_5698b

IMG_5712

IMG_5760

IMG_5766b

IMG_5789b


IMG_5812b

These two shots are not the best of Maggie's face, but I just love the simplicity they hold of her just sitting and playing in the grass and looking back at us from the chair.

IMG_5830

Of course, daddy, Josh, took all of these amazing photos of Maggie.
I just love every single one of them and the memories they will always hold!

11 comments:

Nicki and Don said...

alison these are fantastic! maggie is so stinkin' cute!!! i love her pink hat; did you make it? beautiful scenery, beautiful daughter and a wonderful photograher - who could ask for more?!

Kerri said...

Those are all so great! It's so nice that you and your family were able to have such fun with taking these beautiful shots. I can't believe how big Maggie is getting! She's becoming a little girl! We will have to get together soon! Love you!

Karin said...

Alie, these are the most beautiful pictures. What talented parents Miss Maggie has! I swear she can't get any sweeter or cuter!!! I can't wait to see her again (& you too, of course!)Matthew says hi to his girlfriend!

Kristin said...

The pictures are priceless!

Heather said...

Alison, those pictures are awesome! I love the path through the trees. She is so adorable too. I can't believe how big our girls are now. Seems like yesterday we were talking about pregnancy woes. :) Hope you're doing well. Love ya, Heather

Courtney said...

These pictures are so priceless! Love all of the outfits and how much I will like them for Kaylor (ha). Seriously though, Josh did an Amazing job with the photo shoot. Love your parents house. Talk to you soon!!

Courtney

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS! A) that is a Holland girl! The one of her sitting on the blue stool in front of the stool looks just like all of you - especially Anna! B) I so need to go to JuJu & Papa Eddie's for pictures one day! Josh did an awesome job as usual! Of course the model was precious!

Laura Kelley www.pitterpatterart.com said...

How stinkin' cute. She is just a doll. And she looks just like Anna. Josh did a great job, cant wait for him to do Hud's pics.

Asher and Amy said...

Wow, the pictures are amazing and she is so adorable. Hope all is well and that you are enjoying life. Thanks for reminding me of the simple things. Pictures are awesome and so are grandparents!--Amy

Anonymous said...

Wow! Josh is oh so talented! We need to get him to take some family photos of us to use/make Christmas cards. What are his rates yo?!?

- Rachel Lynn

Anonymous said...

Those are wonderful photos! Your daughter is beautiful and that hat is awesome! Gorgeous location too. We love it.