Follow Me on Facebook...

Friends

About Me

My photo
Hendersonville, United States

Sunday, October 5, 2008

So, Going Back to Number 3...


If you read a couple of posts ago, I admitted that one day I would LOVE to have my own children's line of clothing. Since I just started heavily sewing a little over a year ago, I have always wondered what it would be like to make Maggie's clothes. Not really for others to compliment, but for me to know that I could do it.

I love Sunday afternoon naps for Maggie. She loves to sleep for a really long time, partly because she is worn out from the week, partly because we don't make a sound in order to let her sleep. Today, I thought I would work on an awesome skirt for Ms. Maggie. We are fixing to do her 15 month (can you believe it?!!?) photo shoot and I wanted to have something special for her to wear. It took about 2.5 hours to make and I LOVE the way it came out!

So, who knows about that clothing line. Maybe one day, maybe one day soon...


I would love to know what you think about it...I hope Maggie will love it!

9 comments:

Kristen said...

Allison, It is adorable! You are truly talented.

Kristin said...

I love all of you kids clothes! I have from the first time I came across your page! Maybe someday I will order :)

Kerri said...

Love it! So cute!! I'm glad you are getting to make things for Mags...what you truly desire.
Love and miss you!
Kerri

Courtney said...

This is perfect for little Maggie. Love your taste. Keep your dream for having your own line, you can totally do it!! Talk to you soon. Miss You!
Courtney

Destry said...

I LOVE it! You rock!

Stacey P. said...

I love it!! It is so wonderful that you are going after your dream! Miss you guys!

Brea said...

well, of course, I LOVE it. It's awesome and Mary Elizabeth just shouted from the living room that she wants one too! (hint, hint!)

The Foley 5 said...

It's so adorable Alison!! I wish I had a third of your talent when it came to sewing. I think you would do awesome with your own clothing line! Seeing this skirt makes me want a little girl to dress up (my little girl thinks she's all grown up and doesn't want me dressing her anymore :( Maggie sure is lucky to have such a talented mommy :)

Alison said...

Thank you so much to all of you for your wonderful comments. They have made my week!

Love,
alison