Follow Me on Facebook...

Friends

About Me

My photo
Hendersonville, United States

Friday, October 10, 2008

Buying Homemade...It Just Feels Good!

If you have not been to Etsy.com lately, GO NOW! That site is unbelievable!

Since I craft myself, I LOVE to purchase other crafter's work there and either keep it for myself or give as gifts. 98% of what is on Etsy is homemade. You just feel good when you shop there. People are friendly, they want you to love what they have spent hours creating.

Here are some of my most recent purchases off Etsy.

My Joshie actually purchased this print for me. We all know how obsessed I am with birds. I have been talking about this ever since I order a print for Anna. I just love it! It is from seller dazeychic.


This is the print that I ordered for Anna's birthday. It just said ANNA to me. She loved it! Art is also by dazeychic.

I purchased this shopping cart cover from a great seller, MichaelMoooDesigns. I hated the store bought shopping covers because they didn't really cover the buggy the way I wanted. This cover is the best. We get compliments on it every where we go.

I ordered this beautiful brooch from PrettyinPosies. Jenn is the BEST to work with. She has created tons of clippies for Maggie. I got this brooch for my mentor at school. She LOVED it.

So, if you have not been to Etsy lately...GO! You will be purchasing a one of a kind item that someone made with tons of love and time. It just makes your heart feel good.

No comments: