Follow Me on Facebook...

Friends

About Me

My photo
Hendersonville, United States

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Maggie Loves to PattiCake PattiCake...

Maggie loves lots of new tricks. Seems like she is learning something new all the time.

Lately, her favorite thing has been to Patti Cake Patti Cake Baker's Man. She LOVES to roll it up, roll it up...It is so cute! Thought we should share.

She also loves to play Peek-a-Boo. She is so funny. She cheats all the time. She will throw her hands up to her face and peek out one side. Little Stinker!!!

Hope you enjoy these sweet videos as much as I do!

3 comments:

Stacey P. said...

Oh, how I miss those kind of games. She is so precious, thanks for sharing!!

Karin said...

I didn't think that Maggie could get any cuter!! These videos are so adorable. Peek-a-boo is Matthew's favorite game. You have inspired me to teach him patticake. Oh, I also LOVE the picture of Maggie & Josh wearing their converse shoes. So precious!!! Love, Love, Love Maggie's shoes. I think I need a pair. :)

Laura Kelley www.pitterpatterart.com said...

Too stinkin' cute. Harper loved watching.