Follow Me on Facebook...

Friends

About Me

My photo
Hendersonville, United States

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Where Has Time Gone...

Man, it seems like forever since I have blogged on here. I am blogging like crazy on my new sewing blog...which I love. Let's see...what has been happening with The Harris Home...

Josh and I have been enjoying a lot of time together lately. We have been doing some cool things that we have never done before.

We went to the Zoo with some great friends of ours. We met up with Molly and her family, which is just like a second family to me. I love every single one of them and they have always loved me. We had a great day together and it was fun just getting to see Karin (Molly's sister) and her son, Matthew...We have never met Matthew. They live in NH...Karin and I are determined to make sure that Matthew and Maggie get married. Karin even got Maggie the cutest bib...Maggie's reads "I love Matthew" and Matthew's bib reads "I love Maggie." So cute and so thoughtful! It was an awesome day and we were blessed to be surrounded by such great people!





...Daddy and Maggie...

...Matthew and Maggie...
...little love birds...

...Molly and Alie...

We also went to the Franklin Main Street Festival with Aunt Molly and later met up with Uncle Josh. It was great day! We have never been there before, but I heard about a great craft show called Mamamade and I wanted to check it out along with the Festival.


...Uncle Josh and Maggie...
This picture was actually taken at the Zoo, but I love it of both of them.

Next...

My great co-worker and friend, Courtney and her husband, Kerry, welcomed their sweet little girl, Kaylor into the world. Kaylor is such a beautiful baby and apparently is a champ at sleeping! Courtney and I have become very good friends, and it is such a sweet thing that we both have little girls now. She is just a cutie!


Lastly, I introduced and launched my new sewing blog. I have loved this little adventure that this sewing craft as taken me on. I have met some great people and feel that for once, I am creative at something! :)

maggiemoosmom.wordpress.com

Be sure to check out my new home...

Here are a couple of pictures of some of my most recent work...
Just in case you were wondering, Dexter Bing is doing just fine...cute as ever!



I know this has been a super long post, but a fun one at that. I leave you with an adorable picture that Josh captured of Maggie yesterday. She is getting so big. It is so wonderful to have a photographer at hand all the time. Have you seen Josh's Photography Blog lately? Check it out as well. He is so stinkin' talented and I love him so!

jdharrisphotography.wordpress.com

Hope your all doing well and enjoying the summer!



2 comments:

Courtney said...

Love the pictures and the post! We need to have a play date soon or lunch. Talk to you soon!

Karin said...

Alie! You are too sweet. I am already teaching Matthew how to be a gentleman. He will be very sweet to his future wife! I promise! We had such a good time at the zoo with you, Maggie, Josh & Josh B. Maggie is such a sweetie & I can't wait to see ya'll again. Love you!!