Follow Me on Facebook...

Friends

About Me

My photo
Hendersonville, United States

Sunday, July 27, 2008

I know...It has been forever...

Well, I know that most of you that are reading this are wondering if I even remembered my password to blog again. It has been a while, I know. But I have REALLY been enjoying my summer with Maggie and family, and as it quickly draws to a close, I am cherishing every minute of it.

I have so much to blog about. July is such a bitter sweet month for me.
First things...My sister, Brea, is fixing to start up here AWESOME consignment sale here locally in Rivergate called Encores and More North. This is one sale that you will not want to miss. Brea does an absolutely amazing job and values all of the workers and shoppers equally. She is very organized, has GREAT stuff, and at GREAT prices. I got all of Maggie's summer wardrobe at the last sale and Maggie has worn every single piece of it...I think I got like 40 pieces for under $150...name brands, great condition, smelled good...the whole deal.

Brea also specializes in buying out boutique stores so there will be a boat load of brand new with tags clothing there at a serious fraction of the price. And Gymboree clothing galore!
The Sale Information can all be found on the Encores and More North Website!


You can click HERE!


If you haven't been before, you are sure to love it and get hooked like the rest of it. Keep up the great work Brea. I know you are heading into a very busy time! It is sure to be a great sale!


I have a ton to post soon...Maggie's 1st Birthday...oh my word! What a fun Day!!

No comments: