Follow Me on Facebook...

Friends

About Me

My photo
Hendersonville, United States

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

What A Sad Day...

My school received some really sad news this afternoon. Our dear friend and fellow co-worker, Mr. Brad Keitzman, passed away this morning. It brought me to tears and even still does. I just can't believe that he has passed on. If you were given the HONOR of meeting Mr. Keitzman, you were a better person for it. He was a fantastic teacher and a great friend.

We did find out that Mrs. Keitzman started a blog for Brad's journey...keitzman.blogspot.com. It is amazing to read and see just how fast the Lord decided to take Brad home to Heaven. He had only been diagnosed about a month until his passing.

Please pray for the Keitzman family. What a sad day...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is just so precious. I feel terrible that I have not spent any time with her. I keep thinking my life will settle down, and for some reason it does not. I finally took a vac last month and went to Naples for Grace's son's wedding. It was so nice.........then I came back to reality and well, when you play, you pay. Now that Kristen is sick again we start all over. She is so sick and I know that you understand...Just know that I love you and think about you all often. Hopefully soon, I will get by there.
Love,
Aunt Patti