Follow Me on Facebook...

Friends

About Me

My photo
Hendersonville, United States

Saturday, November 17, 2007

The Many Hats of Maggie Holland

...The Many Hats of Maggie Holland...






It's been a while since I have blogged. I am not sure why. I have had the time, just had other things to get done.


Maggie and I went this past Wednesday for her 4 Month check-up. We were a little early. At some point our appt. dates got off with her actually monthly birthday, so we were a bit early. She weighed in at 13 pounds 10 ounces and measured 24 inches long. Her doctor said that she is doing great! She is constantly sleeping through the night! What a great little girl!

Josh is feeling good. He decreased one of his medications that he hates to be on and so far is doing well without the added dosage. We are both gearing up for the holidays. Can you believe that Thanksgiving is Thursday? How crazy is that?

Josh and I are planning on traveling up to Indiana for Thanksgiving on Friday. Josh is dying to get his hands on some of the "Black Friday" deals of the century. We are looking forward to spending lots of time together over the next weekend. We seem to watch the weekends fly by, so it will be nice to just veg out and enjoy "family" time.
Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Karin said...

Oh my goodness, Alie!!! Maggie is soooo adorable! I love these pictures! I think my favorite hat is the strawberry hat. I also love the picture of Maggie sitting in the chair. Look at that little belly!! Matthew has his 4 month appointment on November 30th (Robert's 31st b-day). Time sure has flown by. I can't believe that they are almost 4 months old! Tell Josh hi for me, and I am so happy to hear that he is feeling better. Love you!
Karin

Anonymous said...

I love the hats. Maggie is so beautiful in each. Really great pictures. Also, glad to hear the report on Josh, he remains in our prayers. Happy Thanksgiving

Grandmother

Rachel Wilson said...

maggie is SOOOOO cute! I can't even believe it has been four months already. I know you can't. I am so happy to hear good news of Josh again. You guys be Super careful traveling. Tell Josh to watch out for me Friday cuz I don't play!

Anonymous said...

Hey Alison,

What great pictures of you and Maggie on Josh's website. Ragan and Leah just oooo'd and aaah'd when they saw them. Too bad Dexter isn't getting as much picture time as Maggie!!! I know you have lots of blessings this Thanksgiving!!

Love, Princess