Follow Me on Facebook...

Friends

About Me

My photo
Hendersonville, United States

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving...


I know that there are so many things in my life that I have to be thankful for. I find that everyday that list just continues to grow. I know this Thanksgiving I am thankful for beautiful Maggie. I remember that last year at JuJu's house for Thanksgiving we announced that we were pregnant. What an exciting time! We wanted our family to know so that they could pray for a healthy pregnancy...Baby Maggie has been the biggest blessing in our lives. She is so loving, happy, content, peaceful, and just plain fun. I love to watch my family interact with her. She has grown to have great relationships with everyone around her.

My mom, JuJu, is determined to teach her how to say the word "good." She is actually getting really good at it! My dad just loves to talk to her and Maggie just soaks it all in. Aunt Brea loves spending Tuesday time with her. It is so awesome to see Maggie look at Baby Mary. She is just fascinated with her. Anna Boo is adorable with Mags. She just loves on her and helps out anytime she can! She is the best little "personal assistant" ever!

The sweetest relationship of all I have to say is with her daddy. Josh just loves her to no end. They have started this little routine of him feeding her at night and then just falling asleep on his chest. Josh is so warm that she just feels so safe and peaceful with him. After her evening bath, Josh will sometimes dance with her around the bedroom to settle her and get her ready to sleep. It is such a blessing to watch his relationship with her grow.

I am thankful for my sweet Josh. To think that he was so sick three months ago and to see him now recovering everyday, makes my heart feel complete. The Lord worked a great miracle in his life and I am so thankful for that.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

~Photographer Josh took all of these awesome 4 month shots of sweet Maggie~

1 comment:

Karin said...

Alie, this is one of the most beautiful things I have ever read! I seriously have tears in my eyes. What beautiful pictures too. Josh should start his own business. Isn't it wonderful to see what our babies show us- the simple, beautiful moments in life. They are our most precious gift! I hope you, Josh, Maggie Moo, and Dexter Bing had a great Thanksgiving!