Follow Me on Facebook...

Friends

About Me

My photo
Hendersonville, United States

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Maggie Moo's Gone to the Zoo Again...

Maggie giving Daddy her "big girl lips"...SO FUNNY!

So it was a Saturday morning and I roll over and asked Josh what he wanted to do today. First thing out of his mouth...I want to go to the zoo! OKAY! I love the zoo and since Maggie is loving animals more and more, I knew she would love it as well. So we got up and got out the door. It was the fam...me, Josh, Maggie, and Lyndsey. Lyndsey is such a kid at heart and I thought she was gonna pee pants when I told her we were going to the zoo! We are loving her as part of our family!




How great does Daddy look!!! So stinkin' cute!


So off we went. The weather could not have been nicer. It was crowded, but it was a Saturday so we expected that. All of the animals were looking beautiful as ever. One of the giraffes even came up so close like he wanted us to pet him. He was beautiful. Maggie just stared at him. (Kerri, I am pretty sure it was Congo the Giraffe!! hahaha)

I have to say that of course my child....her favorite part was all the WATTTTIEEE...which Maggie's way of saying water. She LOVES water and if it is within a 15 mile radius, she knows it and gets so excited about it. She literally stood at the fish area where there was a little waterfall and just had a ball for at least 10 minutes and screamed when we pulled her away.


She is so fun these days. She knows certain things and words and boy will she tell you about it. We are working on patience daily...all of us. She loves to be outside and as long as she has about a cooler full of snacks (snnnnaattcck), she is a ball.

All in all, it was a great day that provided tons of memories. I was telling Lyndsey that Maggie came to the zoo when she was in my belly, and a couple of times since, so I was so excited to see her interact and point to the animals and wattttieee of course.

And just a Maggie UPDATE: She is doing so great! Back to her usual self! Thank you again for your prayers and thoughts for our family! We loved them! We will keep you posted on her health!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Awwww, how fun! Don't you love the zoo? Thats fun that Lyndsay got to go too. She seems so cool, I feel like I know her! Glad Mags is doing better. Talk to you soon!