Follow Me on Facebook...

Friends

About Me

My photo
Hendersonville, United States

Sunday, August 9, 2009

For Meredith and CK4...

This awesome sign has gone to bestie, Lyndsey's, camp director Meredith. Lyndsey worked this past summer (just returned home yesterday!) for Lifeway at Centri-Kid Camps. She was gone for 11 long weeks are everyone is so glad that she is home.

She asked me if I could create her an awesome sign, like Brea's, with their camp verses that they have founded the summer on. I loved this project. It was supposed to be personal from the whole CK4 team, which was 24 people. I wanted it to be a bit girlie, but different.
The verses are John 15:16-17...
You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit-fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name. This is my command:
Love each other.

Lynds said that Meredith loved it when it was presented to her on Friday before camp ended. That made it so worth the work. I loved the way it turned out and was a nervous wreck packaging it to mail to VA!

Welcome home Lyndsey!


1 comment:

JEff said...

That's really cool. I'll have to go down to Meredith's office to check it out. It was good to meet you at the sale.