Follow Me on Facebook...

Friends

About Me

My photo
Hendersonville, United States

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Maggie Moo is Almost Two...


Can you believe that my sweet little itty bitty baby is only 4 months away from being a 2 year old. Seems like time is just flying by when all I want in the world is for it to stand still.

Maggie is an absolute joy to have around. She is so fun and so funny all at the same time. She is into EVERYTHING...but is so smart! Some of her favorite activities include texting on mommy's phone (oh dear), working a puzzle, reorganizing mommy's sewing area, riding and playing outside, and watching a "SHHHOOOWWWW!"

Her best friend is still sweet little pink bunny that she goes no where without. She as also taken to sleeping with a blanket. I always said that I didn't want to be one of "those parents" who allowed their child to have an item that they can't live without. Well, guess what. Maggie needed bunny when daddy was in the hospital and she hasn't let go of him since and that is a-okay with me.

Josh, Mags, and I headed to a beautiful local park one day last weekend to take some pics of Maggie. Josh's skills are blowing me away. He is just so comfortable with the camera. I loved how they all turned out and hope you do too. It is just unbelievable that the child in these pictures as already had two haircuts, is walking, carrying on conversations, and has the best manners of any child I know. I love her with all that I am. Enjoy!








How sweet is this picture. She was really reading to bunny. I just love it!

Of course, Daddy caught one of me too. Just thought I would share it too.

4 comments:

Kerri said...

Love them all! She is absolutely gorgeous!

Courtney said...

Awww, sweet little Maggie!! She is getting so big and of course is still the cutest thing ever!! And I love that picture of you on here (I saw it on Josh's blog too) you look really pretty. Can't wait to see you Thursday!!

Stacey P. said...

I love keeping up with you guys this way. Maggie is so beautiful!! Hope you guys are doing well. Miss you...

Rachel Lynn Smith said...

look how pretty you are!! tell josh to share the camera lens with you too!